The natural crunch, and taste of the grapes shine through in this creamy & sweet treat. Great for breakfast or brunch! Serves about 12.
- 2 pounds of seedless purple grapes
- 2 pounds of seedless green grapes
- 8oz. of cream cheese (about one packet)
- 8oz. of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped pecans
- Wash the purples & green grapes and dry thoroughly with paper towels. Put the grapes in a 9″ x 13″ baking dish. Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla into a mixing bowl. Mix with an electric mixer until creamy. Pour the mixture over the grapes and toss until the grapes are coated with the mixture. Chill in a refrigerator to taste.
- After chilling, sprinkle brown sugar and finely chopped pecans over the dish. Serve & enjoy!
Did you know Eagle Eye Produce grows all natural, premium grapes in Southern California? Find out more here!